At the our office located on 228 Route d’Esch in L-1471 Luxembourg
- The 1st day of your contract between 4pm and 7pm.
- A remittance of the keys another day than the 1st day of your contract or outside the normal opening hours is possible. Additional charges will occur. Depending on the day and time you will indicate on the check-in form, you will be informed of any extra charge.
NB: please note that if the first day of your contract falls on a Sunday or a holiday, the keys will be available at the office (from 10am to 5pm) with a supplement of 58,50.-€
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Before arrival, we should have received your employment contract and ID. You will also need to have signed the contract electronically and sent us a proof of payment corresponding to the first month of rent and the agency fees (service pack).
If we have received all this information, you will only need to bring your ID.
WILL THERE BE ANY INVENTORY?
As a general rule, no inventory is made during the check-in or check-out.
The room is deemed to be in perfect condition when you move in.
However, if you do notice any problem, you are required to inform us within 5 days of your arrival by filling-in and submitting the form called "I have a problem".
IN CASE OF PROBLEM OR DELAY FOR A RETRIEVAL OF THE KEYS OUTSIDE OF OUR BUSINESS HOURS
Please contact us beforehand at : (+352) 20 60 80 in order to plan your arrival.
All payments (most of our clients use their online banking).
Here below are our bank details to make your monthly payment :
NB: We do not confirm any receipt of money when received by bank transfer. If a receipt is required, please contact us. Some fees may apply.
As a general rule, we ask you to fill the form "I have a problem".
The form is located in the menu bar inside "My Account".
This form is received directly by our maintenance team and they will be able to get back to you with a solution or update you on the intervention needed.
- your room is available at the time of your request
- you pay the extension fee
Here is how it works:
- You will request the extension directly on our website through your account
- If the room is available, you will be able to select your new ending date
- We will send you an email confirming the extension and inviting you to pay for extension fee that is structured as follows:
- Extension fee : 58,50.-€
- Service Pack :
For logistic reasons and to avoid disturbing the current tenants, we do not organize any visit.
However, for each room/studio, you will find on our website:
- Detailed descriptions of our residences
- Accurate pictures
PROFILES OF OUR TENANTS
All our roomers are young professionalsyoung professionals between 23 and 35, well-educated and polyglot.
All are young academics of various nationalities mainly from Europe, coming to Luxembourg for an internship or a first job.
The atmosphere in our residencies is happy, friendly and convivial.
You will be able to network and to exchange experiences with your roommates.