Is double occupancy or professional use allowed?
– in case of an individual flat : allowed!
Why prefer an ALL-IN accomodation managed by ALTEA to a classic rental accomodation?
– Furniture: all the rooms, studios or appartemnts we propose within this ALL IN formula are entirely furnished with modern and new furniture (bed, bedside table, wardrobe, desk, chair, …)
– Equipment: each residence managed by ALTEA is entirely equipped inc. fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, access to fitness room (res. Federspiel), laundry and ironing facilities.
– TV / Internet: all residences are equipped with high speed WIFI internet (accessible from all areas) and satellite TV – each room is equipped with an individual LCD TV
– Electricity: no electricity service to subscribe to. Already inc. in our ALL-IN flat rate.
By choosing a residence managed by ALTEA, you have NO furniture or equipment to buy! NO TV, internet, fitness, electricity service to subscribe to! NO insurance to subscribe to! NO hassle in case of technical problem!
What does include the rate?
Our rates can fluctue and are meant ALL CHARGES INCLUDED.
Services at your disposal
– Included services:
High-speed WIFI internet in all areas
LCD TV in each room
Modern and new furniture (bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, …)
Fully equiped kitchen inc. microwave, dishwasher, kettle, kitchenware, …
On site laundry facilities in each residence (washer, dryer, ironing facilities)
Private fitness room at your free disposal 24/24 7/7 rue Federspiel in Belair
All bills (water, electricity, heating, insurance, …)
– Extra services on request:
– No requirement to find a new tenant at the end of your stay!
- Stay of 15 days: Service Pack : 6% of a month’s rent
More than 15 days: 12% of a month’s rent multiplied by the number of month rented
For instance, you stay 3 months with us and your rent is € 750,00:
(750,00 * 3) * 0,12 = € 270,00
- Service Pack is non refundable.
Duration, extension, early termination
- For rooms within a houseshare : minimum 2 (two) weeks – maximum 1 (one) year
- For infividual flats : in general minimum 6 months (upon request)
- You want to extend your running contract ? YES it is possible.
- You decide to lenghten the staying period and you have to pay 105,30 euros comission. Is it correct? YES. €105,30
You have made the booking, is it possible at this moment to change lenghten this booking?
- Yes, you will be charged :
⇒ With an extension fee: €105,30
⇒ With an extra Service Pack which will be calculated as follows :
12% x 1 month’s rent x number of extended months
Ex : You want to extend your running contract for 3 more months and the new rent is €850, you will be charged once with €105,30 + €306.00.
- In principle your contract ends the last day of your stay without any other formality, however it is possible to request an early departure – related conditions upon request
- Early termination fee: €175,50
- No requirement to find a new tenant at the end of your stay!
During my rental, is it possible to extend my contract?
- YES, at the condition that the given room/studio is still available at the time of your request;
- The new rent, as shown on the website is applied unless it is less high than the present rent you are paying.
- You will be charged :
⇒ With an extension flat-fee: 105,30 €
⇒ With an extra Service Pack which will be calculated as follows :
12% x 1 month’s rent x number of extended months
Ex : You want to extend your running contract for 3 more months and the new rent is € 850, you will be charged once with € 105,30 + € 306,00.
- In case of an extension, Altea will simply keep the rental garanty already paid, whether the amount is more or less.
Is it possible to move to another reference during my stay?
- YES it is possible.
- Related Administration fee: €175,50
- In case of a moving, Altea will simply keep the rental garanty already paid, whether the amount is more or less.
Is it possible to terminate my contract before term? / What is my notice of termination?
- Yes, it is possible.
- In principle your contract ends the last day of your stay without any other formality, however it is possible to request an early departure – related conditions upon request.
- Early termination fee: €175,50
How can I make my payments?
- We accept neither cash nore checks;
- All payments have to be made by a bank transfer (most of our clients use their online banking)
- We do not confirm any receipt of money when received by bank transfer. If a receipt is requested, this service will be invoiced by ALTEA. Condition upon request.
- 1st rent & deposit payable at booking and in any case before remittance of keys
- Forthcoming rents payable monthly, in advance, for the first day of each month.
- Here below our bank details to make monthly payment :
3 Place d’Armes, L-1136 Luxembourg
4, rue Léon Laval
Bank account details:
BIC/SWIFT Code: CCRA LU LL
IBAN Code: LU 39 0090 0000 6574 9004
Reason for payment:
Please indicate the reference of your rental for all payments !
Any amount paid to the agency ALTEA IMMOBILIERE SARL is not refundable.
Can I visit the premises?
For internal organization reasons and to avoid disturbing the tenants, we do not organize any visit.
However, for each room/studio, you will find on our website www.furnished.lu
– detailed descriptions of our residences
– accurate pictures
– 2D & 3D floorplans
– and for some even videos.
Which documents will I have to provide before getting the keys?
- Proofs of payment (screenshot of online banking confirmation is sufficient) related to the 1st rent and the lease guaranty (deposit).
- Color copy of ID card or passport – both sides – with picture;
- Copy of working/internship contract, duly signed by all involved parties.
As you become Lux. Resident (mandatory from 6 months on), parking is free in your district.
Get your free vignette at Biergercenter Place Guillaume (Ville de Luxembourg).
If you should decide not to become Resident, public parking is possible at a location nearby (charges apply)
I – INVENTAIRE / INVENTORY
En principe nous n’effectuerons pas d’état des lieux de sortie ensemble.
Notre personnel de ménage inspectera les lieux et nous informera de tout dégât ou autre problème éventuel qui nous obligerait à en tenir compte dans le décompte final.
In principle, no inventory is established with you at the beginning or at the end of a stay.
Our cleaning staff will inspect your room carefully once you have leaved and inform us of any problem whatsoever, which would have to be taken into account for the final statement.…
II – CLES / KEYS
Veuillez nous rendre les clés à l’agence 228 Route d’Esch au plus tard le dernier jour de votre contrat à 10h.
A défaut des pénalités seront appliquées en conformité avec le contrat que vous avez signé.
Dans le cas où l’agence serait fermée, nous vous prions de déposer les clés dans la boite aux lettres de l’agence en utilisant une enveloppe sur laquelle vous aurez pris soin d’indiquer votre nom, la référence du bien que vous occupiez ainsi que la date te l’heure du dépôt.
Simply drop the keys at our agency, 228 Route d’Esch, the last day of your contract before 10 am ! at the latest.
Otherwise penalities, as foreseen by the contract, will be charged.
In case the agency is closed, please drop the keys in our letter box 228 Route d’Esch, using an envelop with your name, the reference and the day and time of dropping.
III – EFFETS PERSONNELS / PERSONAL BELONGINGS
Avant de quitter les lieux, veuillez vous assurer de ne rien avoir oublié (chambre, salle de bains, cuisine, buanderie…)
N’oubliez pas surtout de vider votre partie du réfrigérateur.
En cas d’oubli d’affaires personnelles, nous pouvons vous les faire suivre à l’adresse de votre choix. Cependant ce service sera facturé par nos soins pour les déplacements et les frais d’envoi occasionnés.
Before leaving your premises, please make sure that you have collected ALL your personal belongings from your room, the bathroom, the kitchen, the laundry room …
Don’t forget to empty the fridge.
Should you have forgotten any personal belongings at the residence, we can send those over to the address o your choice. Pleae note that extra fees for travel and postage costs will be charged to you.…
IV – SERVIETTES et DRAPS / TOWELS & BED SHEETS
Merci de ne pas emporter les serviettes et les draps qui ont été mis à votre disposition.
Vous n’avez pas à vous occuper de leur nettoyage. C’est notre équipe de ménage qui s’en chargera à votre place.
Please leave the towels and the besdsheets put at your disposal on the bed for us to collect them.
There is no need for you to clean your towels or your bedsheets. Our cleaning staff will take care of this during the exit cleaning.…
V – REMBOURSEMENT DE MA GARANTIE / REIMBURSEMENT OF MY DEPOSIT
Elle sera restituée (dans le cas d’un virement bancaire) ou il y sera renoncé (dans le cas d’une garantie bancaire) dans un délai maximal de 4 (quatre) semaines à compter de la date de départ du preneur, déduction faite, le cas échéant, des sommes restant dues au donneur et des paiements dont ce dernier pourrait être tenu pour responsable au lieu et place du preneur, et à la condition sine qua non que le preneur ait communiqué les coordonnées bancaires complètes (bénéficiaire, banque, BIC, compte IBAN) au donneur pour lui permettre le remboursement.
Le départ s’entend après déménagement complet, exécution des réparations locatives et remise des clés/badge d’accès à l’agence ALTEA Immobilière.
Il appartiendra au preneur de consulter régulièrement son décompte en ligne et de formuler ses observations éventuelles.
The guarantee will be refunded (in the case of a bank transfer) or it will be waived (in the case of a bank guarantee) within a maximum period of 4 (four) weeks from the date of departure of the lessee, having deducted any sums due to the lessor and payments which the lessee can be held liable for, at the sine qua non condition that the taker has provided the complete bank details (name of the beneficairy, beneficairy Bank (name + BIC code), full IBAN account number) to the lessor to enable the refund. The departure is deemed as completed after the vacancy of the premises, enforcement of any necessary repairs and rendering of all keys / access badge to the agency ALTEA Immobilière (see clauses).
It shall be the lessee’s responsibility to regularly check his online statement and to submit any comments.
VI – COURRIER / MAIL
Si vous souhaitez que votre courrier vous suive, merci de vous rendre au bureau de poste le plus proche (gare ou centre) pour leur signer une instruction (payante) en ce sens.
Si vos vous étiez enregistré auprès de la commune, vous êtes obligés de leur signaler votre changement d’adresse dans les 48h de la fin du contrat. A défaut une pénalité sera appliquée tel que préconisée par le contrat.
If you want your incoming mail to follow you at your new address, please go to the nearest post office (Gare or Centre) and instruct them to redirect your mail to your new address.
If you had registered yourself at the local commune, you must inform the commune, within 48 hours after your contract has ended, of your moving and of your new address.
If not a penalty will be applied as foreseen by the contract.
How and when to do my check-in?
I wish to terminate my contract before term
We invite you
1. To revert to your contract to find out about:
a / your eventual exit fee
b/ your notice of termination (of generally 1 month).
2. Please send a signed registered letter to ALTEA 3 place d’Armes L-1136 Luxembourg respecting the notice of termination provided by your contract.
Type of letter you could use thereafter
Lettre / Letter
I noticed a technical problem
MY TV IS NOT WORKING (PROPERLY)
My roommates will have which profile?
All our roomers are young professionals between 23 and 35, well-educated and polyglot.
All are young acdemics of various nationalities mainly from Europe,
coming to Luxembourg for an internship or a first job.
The atmosphere in our residencies is happy, friendly and convivial.
You will be able to network and to exchange experiences with your roommates.
Guidelines for good Neighborhood behavior
Furnished.lu is a furnished rental professional who are committed to contributing to the tranquillity of the buildings in which they manage furnished rental apartments and rooms, by respecting the following principles:
- Information for renters:
Before or during check-in, furnished.lu undertakes to provide his/her clients with information including, at least:
- Habits and customs
- The specificities of each building, particularly the need to:
- Respect the neighbours and maintain the best possible relations with the building’s residents (politeness and discretion)
- Respect the common areas, and not make noise while carrying luggage in the stairwell, or by banging the front door, or running on the stairs
- Respect notices and building rules on display in the building
- Point out where the rubbish bins are kept.
- How to behave in the apartment in order to limit noise, notably:
- Note the usual hours when residents expect peace and quiet (especially before 7h and after 22h) and not to make noise in the apartment that might disturb the neighbours (loud music, banging doors, speaking out loud by open windows, banging on the floor, walking in high heels…)
- Not to undertake any professional activity or receive members of the public in the apartment
- Not to hold parties or noisy meetings
- Dissemination of information:
- Furnished.lu undertakes to distribute this charter and render it binding by displaying it on the agent’s website and in the apartment, and by giving each client, at the check-in, a copy of a document encouraging them to respect the rules of good neighbourliness. The information communicated to the client will be at least that noted in paragraph
- Furnished.lu may add to that in order to encourage the renter to refrain from any behaviour that might disturb the residents of the building. The document will be made available in French and English, at least.
- Dealing with claims or complaints:
- Furnished.lu undertakes to display his contact details in the apartment so that the renter can communicate them to anyone who asks for those details.
- Furnsihed.lu undertakes to put in place a clear procedure for dealing with claims or complaints.
- Furnished.lu undertakes to search for a solution to resolve all conflicts arising from the rental of the furnished apartment/room that we manage.
- As such, Furnished.lu undertakes to be the main point of contact for any third party. We will take care of contacting the residence owner and assist him/her in searching for a solution or response to any claims or demands.
Furnished.lu is the N° 1 in ALL-IN Furnished Rentals
25 Professionals at your service
20 € Per night onwards
550 # Fully furnished & serviced accommodations for short or long stay
2,500 + Satisfied Roomers
228 Route d'Esch
Monday – Friday / 9am – 6pm (non-stop)
Saturday / 11am – 5pm (non-stop)